Saturday, July 11, 2009

my songs...

I like to sing it is a fun thing you song can be long it can be about ping pong. my father looks like my daughter. I have a fox in a box with a cox tv. A bear is in my chair. I like fall. My sister has a doll. I have a mouse in my house. This song is done. I have a gun.

Addison Addison how much we love you. Wish you were here down with us so we made you this song. We hope you had a good birthday. We bet it will be a great day for you. We miss you so much if you were down here with us I bet you would love it. Addison I wish we were together. Good time up there though I hope you will come back some day.

My buddys the Man-Apes know how to do all different kinds of songs. There my buddys yea yea yea. We are the Man-Apes if you have not known. It is very fun. Were like a man dressed in a ape costume we got this song from a man named Cameron. He is just a kid from Arizona. We are the Man-Apes we are the best band in the USA. Yea.

You had a bad day. You had a bad day. you don't know whats going on. You had a weird day. Its very strange. You had a bad day.

I like chocolate. It is very yummy. It is the best candy in the world. The best kind is Hershey bars. It is the greatest thing I ever had.

Spots, Spots, Spots. How much I love spots. There like dots. There really nice when I see them. I eat spice and rice with Pete. My Dad works at a store. He is very poor. I have clothes and a hose. The song is done and I had some fun.

I loved you bailey for so long. I'm telling the truth. I always have loved you. Your like a apple i my eyes. I loved you forever and ever you are my love and always have been my love.

I like children. It is a blast you will have with Cameron the baby sitter. Its like your on a trip for the parents. It is going to be fun so fun for the kids. You will play some games. This song has come to and end. Bye Bye.

I love to skip. It is very fun. It is even more then running. I love it so I do it every day. It's the only thing I do. I have to go skip so this song is done.

1 comment:

Judy said...

What a lot of songs you'ved written. That's a great talent to develop...maybe you'll be like uncle Todd and sing in a band. I thought it was so sweet that you wrote a song for Addison.